Pensions – Who to Contact Frequently Asked Questions

I have a question about my pension.  Who do I contact?

Most pensions are governed by federal law, and the New York Attorney General has no jurisdiction.  Contact the Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA) at (866) 444-3272 or by visiting

sitemap Intergov foil PressOffice RegionalOffices SolicitorGeneral AppealsandOpinions CrimPros OCTF MFCU PublicIntegrityInvestigations TaxpayerProtection ConvictionBureau Antitrust ConsumerFrauds Internet InvestorProtectionRealEstateFinance CharitiesCivilRightsEnvironmentHealthCareLaborTobaccoCivilRecoveriesClaims Litigation RealPropertySOMB Budget LegalRecruitment Human Resources Bureau home oaghome contact private policy disclaimer