Reports & Brochures
- Victims of Domestic Violence - Know Your RightsBrochure outlines fair housing and employment rights for victims of domestic violence.,/li>
- Source of Income Discrimination - Brochure describes laws in some New York communities against discriminatory housing practices targeting those whose lawful incomes are derived from lawful sources other than wages.
- Barriers to Re-entry – Brochure discusses criminal history discrimination in employment.
- Stop and Frisk Report
- Civil Rights Outreach Card
- Immigrant Youth and Deferred Action (2013) - En Espanol
- Language Access Brochure: Discusses laws and regulations that ensure access to information and services, regardless of an individual's primary language or hearing impairment (2012) - En Espanol
- Fair Housing Brochure: Discusses laws concerning discrimination in the rental, sale or financing of homes (2012) -En Espanol
- Employment Discrimination: Discusses laws concerning discrimination in the workplace and the actions employees can consider when faced with it (2012) - En Espanol
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace (2012) - En Espanol
- Service Animals Brochure (2012)
- Religious Rights in the Workplace (2011) – En Espanol – Haitian
- Economic Empowerment: What You Need To Know About Home Ownership, Access To Credit, And Protecting Your Investment (Feb. 2011)
- Sexual Orientation Non-Discrimination Act ("SONDA") FAQs (Jan. 2003)
- Beyond People v. Cipriani: The Hiring Of Women In New York City's Elite Restaurants (July 2000)
- The New York Police Department's "Stop and Frisk" Practices (Dec. 1999)
- Service Animals
"Immigration Services Fraud: Know Your Rights!"