Antitrust Legal Documents
This section provides electronic versions of selected case documents. The cases are in alphabetic order by the name of the party against whom this office is litigating or with whom this office is resolving a concern. If the case name listed begins with In Re, please look at the first word following In Re. Click here for Amicus Curiae briefs filed by this office.
- In re Augmentin Antitrust Litigation
- States v. American Cyanamid Company
- AmerisourseBergen Corp. v. NY Attorney General
- New York v. Allied Waste Industries, Inc.
- New York v. Asian American Tourist Inc.
- The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Co ., Inc. ("A&P"), Pathmark Stores, Inc.
- New York v. Candle Business Systems, Inc.
- In re Carecore National, LLC
- In Re Clozapine Antitrust Litigation
- In re Cardizem Antitrust Litigation
- In Re Electronic Books Antitrust Litigation
- New York v. El Paso Energy Corp.
- Agreement between New York and Ernst & Young, LLP
- Agreement between New York and Excellus Health Plan Inc.
- New York, et. al. v. Federated Department Stores, Inc.
- Settlements between New York and Federated Department Stores, Inc.,The May Department Stores Company, Lenox, Inc., and Waterford Wedgwood, U.S.A., Inc.
- New York et al. v. Feldman et al
- United States and States v. Marquee Holdings, et. al.
- Marsh &McLennan Companies, Inc, and Marsh, Inc.
- New York v. Microsoft Corp.
- Municipal Bond Derivatives Investigation
- In re Remeron Antitrust Litigation
- In re Relafen Antitrust Litigation
- States v. Rite Aid
- New York v. Reebok International
- Stagecoach Group plc, Coach USA, Inc. et al and Twin America LLC, et al.
- New York v. Salton, Inc.
- New York v. Schlossberg
- New York v. Service Corp. Intern’l
- United States (and two states) v. SONY Corp.
- New York v. St. Francis Hospital
- New York v. Tempur Pedic
- Stagecoach Group plc, Coach USA, Inc. et al and Twin America LLC
- In re Toys "R" Us, Inc. Antitrust Litigation
- Tabletop Investigation
- TriCor Antitrust Litigation (States v. Abbott Labs et al)